Palestinian activists are taking to Twitter with their support and some cases, helpful tips on dealing with things like tear gas.
My living room smells so lovely right now. I love that my favorite flower is always blooming on my birthday.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
i legit want this on the wall somewhere in my livingroom